Wednesday, January 09, 2008

300 Posts!!

It took me a while, but I've finally hit 300 posts, and this post is number 301. I'm trying to maintain consistent blogging, but things come up, you understand.

In the next few days I've finally going to stop being lazy and get a site counter. I've always self-deprecatingly asserted that I wasn't one of those blogs with millions of visitors, but for all I know, I could be getting a million hits a day (although wouldn't Google and Technorati reflect that?). Perhaps millions would come, but they think to themselves, "this guy doesn't even have a site counter!? Three years and no site counter!? Who does he think he is? Does he not care? Is he so humble, that he doesn't care how many people show up, or is he so full of himself, that he assumes that millions must come, drawn by his implicit greatness? Screw that! When he gets a site counter, then I'll stick around."

Or not. Anyway, in the next few days. To the loyal readers who do stick around, thanks again, and have a great year.

No comments: