Randy, the Internet Ronin has tagged me with another meme. Who am I to say no?
I. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above)
II. Post the Rules Here.
III. Share Seven Random or Weird Facts About Yourself:
1. I went to Space Camp (Space Academy) in the ninth grade.
2. I have an uncle who is involved in local politics. (Guess who!)
3. I spent almost $200 on comic books once.
4. I've been to New York twice.
5. I have copies of Adam Smith's Theory of Moral Sentiments and The Federalist Papers on my bookshelf.
6. I started school at age 2.
7. I'm 79 inches in height (6'7'')
IV. Tag 7 random people, linking to them:
1. The Walrus
2. Sean of Rife's Torch
3. David Schraub of the The Debate Link
4. plez of plezWorld
5-7: Any three of my co-bloggers from Stubborn Facts.
V. Leave a comment letting them know you've tagged them.
This of course assumes that all those tagged are willing to accept, but I think they will.